Exercise on Simple Present Tense and Quiz Game
You can find that Simple Present Tense tells about habitual , regular and repeated actions. All theses activities belong to real life scenario, where language can be used in speaking & writing along with facilitated in any ice breaking session or English speaking classes.
Make a sequence of habitual actions and use in your speaking. This will take a few minutes to observe and maintain in a sequence for communication improvement.
1.
I take my breakfast at 9 a.m. daily.
2.
She goes to the college at 10 O’clock
3.
He takes a nap after lunch.
4.
You get up at 6 O’clock in the morning daily.
5.
We take a bath after brushing teeth and toilet.
6.
I hang out in the evening around 7 pm.
7.
She goes to bed at 11 p.m. daily.
8.
You sit for study in the morning around 8-9 a.m.
9.
I brush my teeth and freshen myself up.
10.
You wake up at 5 a.m daily.
11.
She takes her lunch at 2 p.m. daily.
12.
They spend 8 hours in the college every day.
13.
He takes refreshments in the evening.
14.
You eat dinner at 9:30 p.m. every day.
15.
I pray God in the morning.
16.
She takes a bed tea daily.
17.
He does exercise at 7 O’clock.
18.
You also watch TV in the night while taking dinner.
19.
I read news paper after my exercise.
20.
We return from college at 4 p.m. daily.
You can follow the instructions and arrange the sentences in a sequence of habits. This is a very nice classroom and individual English speaking practice exercise on Simple Present Tense.
Blogger: Padarbind M/W: +91 7008382228

Comments